We are proud to also service the skates we sell, so you get a longer life out of your investment
7 Step Skate Sharpening ProcessSkate Profiling SystemSkate Maintenance Tools & Products
Our profiling system has the following goals:
- Match the profiles of both skate blades
- Customize profile shape and depth of hollow to determine the blade ice contact area
- Factor in weight, height, alignment, skill level and position played
- Compensate for any skating problems faced by the skater
The MAXIMUM EDGE Profiling System increases speed andperformance and reduces injury by working through alignment and blade profile.
Skate Fittings don't stop at picking a boot. At Skater's Edge we make sure that your feet are properly supported, Our skate experts will properly size and fit your insoles to give you the very best out of your skates.
Designed to fit the exact heel - to - toe profile of a skate boot for improved fit, comfort and performance.
Pro Shop Repairs
Services included when purchasing a new or used skate: heat molding, punching & stretching, first sharpening.
- $39.99 - Skate Profile (Regular Price)
- $19.99 - Skate Profile (with Skate Purchase)
- $40.00 - Replacement/Aftermarket Lightspeed Edge Holder Installation (Steel Sold Separately)
- $45.00 - Non Trigger Holder
- (varies) - Bauer, CCM & Step Steel (price based on make & model)
- $25.00 - Skate Blade Alignment & Straightening
- $15.00 - Skate Molding
- $15.00 - Skate Stretching
- $10.00 - Skate Punching (per Punch Location)
- $30.00 - Full Rivet Replacement
- $2.00 - Regular Rivet (each)
- $3.00 - Copper Rivet (each)
- $2.50 - Eyelet Replacement
- $2.00 - Figure Skate Pick Removal
- $20.00 - Shims (base fee)
- $1.50 - Black Screws
- $1.50 - Backings
- $2.00 - Dome Screw (Button Screw)
- $2.00 - Plastic Strap Buckle
- $2.50 - Small Chin Strap Loop Button (White/Black)
- $2.00 - Front Mount Visor Clips
- $2.00 - J-Clips
- $2.50 - 1” Goal Clip
8 Benefits of using a maximum edge professional
- 8 Benefits of using a maximum edge professional
- No break in period after sharpening
- Edges stay sharper, longer
- Reduced friction and fatigue
- Increased speed
- Improved center of gravity
- No skate chatter on stops
- Better control, turns, flows, acceleration
- Increased confidence level in blade edges
Skate Sharpening Prices
Conventional (Player/Goalie) - $8.00
Speciality (Player/Goalie) - $8.00
Figure Skate (Recreational) - $12.00
Figure Skate (Speciality/Matrix) - $15.00
Skate Sharpening Standards
Hockey Skates 1/2"
Goalie Skates 1/2"
Flat-Bottom V 100/50
Skate sharpening packages available
Talk to one of our sharpening experts to find what works best for you.