- The Bauer Vapor X2.9 Elbow Pad has a great fit and solid protection for competitive hockey players. Molded plastic lined with thick foam comprises the protection package which has been designed into a 3-piece construction. This provides a fantastic balance of mobility and comfort with new refined shapes that move with your body and keep protection locked and secured.
Bauer engineered the lower forearm with 360-degree molded plastic protection and improved forearm rotation. This allows for better mobility, agility, and stability during natural arm movements. A comfortable anchor strap then holds the elbow deep into the pocket while allowing for a full range of motion. Internally, a soft sublimated liner wicks sweat and moisture away from the skin to keep you feeling dry and comfortable.
- Key Upgrades: 3-Piece construction
- Cap: New anatomicaly molded 3-piece cap construction
- Bicep: Molded with PE insert
- Forearm: Molded PE insert
- Strapping: Comfort anchor strap
- Lining: Sublimated THERMO MAX