The CCM JetSpeed FT2 player skates include a variety of new features and technologies that provide players a distinct on-ice advantage. The JetSpeed FT2 player skates include the new SB XS1 BLACK (+2MM) runners that not only fight rust and corrosion, but offer an increased depth of +2MM allowing players to dig deeper into the ice surface than ever before. The new SpeedBlade XS Holder introduces an innovative quick release system that makes changing runners as easy as a few scrolls on the dial. This allows for a very secure hold on the blade while increasing energy transfer to the ice.The reinforced resistance design will keep these skates strong for years to come.
- New One-piece boot frame increases the foot contactarea with the entire skate boot for an improved fit.
- NHL-caliber lightweight composite material.
- Provides players with a close, 360-degreetapered fit around and under the foot.
- Super lightweight, highly rigid and thermo-formable coregenerating ultimate skating performance.
- High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feetdry and skates light with increased abrasion resistance.
- One piece injected tendon with dense pad around collarof the boot for improved durability and superior foot andankle comfort.
- Asymmetrical foam comfort pads wrap anatomicallyaround player’s foot for customized fit and comfort.
- Asymmetrical flex point for a better wrap,with advanced protection and comfort.
- Enhanced energy transfer platformfor blade to boot interface.
- Customized arch support inserts allow playersto enhance the fit of the skate.
- New quick-release holder with bladelock system.
- Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harderrunner with a longer edge and 12% more height thanstandard blades for better turns and performance.