The CCM RibCor 70K skate was developed through industry leading biomechanics research conducted with top NHL players to create a skate that delivers the highest level of performance. Flexframe Technology features specific flex zones around the boot for an ideal fit and firm foot support. Premium composite materials make the CCM RibCor 70k skate as lightweight as possible for greater speed, and the contoured heel lock design combined with the multi-density memory foam keeps your foot secure and comfortable in the skate. Trust the skate designed through the most advanced research, trust the CCM RibCor 70k skate.
- Quarter package: Composite Quarter – 3D-lasted quarter with ultimate forward flexion and lateral stability design, maximizing the skater’s stride.
- Fit: Flexible fit – Provides a contoured and snug fit for all players
- Core: Flexframe Technology – Flexion zones in the eyelet area, combined with strategic reinforcements in the rest of the core offers a bio-mechanically correct stride
- Liner: Totaldri Liner with Durazone Abrasion Protection – High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light
- Comfort Pad: Smooth Contour Pro – Soft pad around collar of the boot for superior foot and ankle comfort
- Ankle Padding: Multi-Density Memory Foam – Symmetrical foam comfort pads wraps anatomically around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort
- Tongue: Tritech-Pro Tongue with Molded Lace-Bite Protection – Three-layered, 7mm felt with HDPE foam and injected lace-bite prevention zone for increased comfort and protection
- Midsole: Lightweight Composite Midsole – Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to foot interface
- Outsole: Extra Stiff Carbon Composite with Exhaust System – Offers torsional rigidity to maximize energy transfer
- Footbed: Griptonite – Locks a players foot in the skate while providing excellent support and comfort
- Holder: Speedblade 4.0 – Proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering
- Runner: Speedblade Black – Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runner with a longer edge life and excellent resistance to corrosion