- Kick Point: Optimized Ribcor Low Kick – The ease and quickness of release of a low kick with an enhanced flex zone in the upper third of the shaft to allow players to store maximum energy.
- Flex Ratio: Optimized Vertical Flex – Optimized vertical flex profile allows player to move the puck into shooting position with greater ease before exploding on the release.
- Construction: PopMatrix Technology with Re-engineered Taper – The new geometry offers a smooth transition area to maximize bending and efficiently transfer the energy stored.
- Blade: Ascent Blade 3 – Lighter blade that features tactile blade surface for heightened puck feel and added reinforcement in the heel and toe.
- Shaft: Engineered For Performance – Manufactured from the lowest fiber areal weight carbon in the industry to optimize performance, minimize weight, and maximize strength.
- Material: Sigmatex – An exclusive spread tow fabric developed by one of the world’s leaders in composite technology that is not only ultra-lightweight, but very strong due its high tension weaving process.