- Over the past two years, the Tacks line has been proving itself due to its consistent performance. The Super Tacks 2.0 stays true to that while pushing the performance and durability levels further, as a result of their new partnership with Sigmatex, a global leader in performance composite fiber. The kick point has been improved to give better feel on passes while providing great loading on wrist and slapshots. Finally, he blade in extremely stiff allowing players to hit their traget more consistently, really improving their shoting accuracy. The Super Tacks 2.0 redefines what all around performance means.
- Sigmatex: exclusive spread tow fabric that is ultra lightweight, and very strong
- Dual Flex Profile: Mid kick point with two optimized loading zones for wrist and slap shots
- Reinforced Bumper Technology: Increased strength of the shaft by adding material in the slash zone
- ACU2 Blade: Extremely stiff blade with added durability
- Material: Sigmatex – An exclusive spread tow fabric developed by one of the world’s leading developers of composite solutions that is not only ultra-lightweight, but very strong due its near zero wrinkling during the assembly.
- Kick Point: Responsive Dual Flex Profile – Mid kick point with two optimized loading zones, one for wrist shots and one for slap shots, while making the bottom of the taper a little bit softer for a responsive feel.
- Shaft: Reinforced Bumper Technology – Increase in the strength of the shaft by adding material in the slash zone for uncompromising durability.
- Blade: ACU2 Blade – An extremely stiff blade with added durability due to its unique layup and Sigmatex