Equipped with a 3D-lasted quarter package, rocketframe composite material and a lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable core, the Tacks 9080 Goalie Skates are designed to help goalies meet their performance needs on the ice.
- Quarter: 3D-Lasted Technology – High-precision ergonomic skate boot giving players an excellent, locked-in feel.
- Material: Rocketframe Composite – NHL-caliber lightweight composite material.
- Core: Speedcore 2 Stiffness – Lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable core generating excellent performance.
- Boot Collar: Asymmetric Flex Stance – Designed to allow the goalie to flex deeper into the stance and benefit from extremely quick recovery to stand back up
- Tongue: Tritech Flex with Molded Lace-Bite Protection – Advanced protection, comfort and the forward flex goalies need
- Liner: Totaldri Pro with Durazone Abrasion Protection – High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light
- Outsole: Concave Reinforced TPU – Rigid design that helps energy transfer
- Footbed: Anatomical Response – Provides support and comfort
- Holder: Attack Profile Holder – Extra light goalie holder with low-rim design and highly reinforced toe and blade area to protect goalie and skate
- Runner: Prolite G Stainless – High Performance blade with excellent edge life