With Ring-Jet’s unsurpassed quality, the Ringjet 100 ringette stick delivers a strong performance on the ice whether it’s in Vancouver or across the world. With uncompromising quality, this Ring Ket 100 stick comes complete with the same ribbed tip as the Ring Jet 500 line. The Ring-Jet 100 stick is recommended for players 13 years and under (tween) and benefit in the pocketbook with cost savings due to the removal of the fiberglass side strips used in the 500 series lineup. It measures 51″ in length, and the Ring Jet 100 stick provides good durability, good shooting characteristics, good weight and length for younger players.
- Vented core: Allows more flex, for improved, harder shooting than First Ring sticks
- Two-part wood shaft, Aspen Centre with Birch Stiffener sidewalls: Right amount of flex for players as they grow, get stronger and improve their play
- No fiberglass sidewalls, black tips: Keeps stick light, costs are kept lower than Ring Jet 500. Equally good for House League through to AA level
- Ribbed Tip – Hi density engineered co-polymer: Maintains tip integrity; keeps its full shape longer
- Tip is secured by 1/4″ dowel, fiberglass wrapped and epoxied: Ensures tip will never fall out and adds additional strength
- Length: 51″